February 15, 2019
Are you relocating to the area? Maybe you are dissatisfied with your current dental practice? No matter the reason, you are looking for a new dentist in Sunnyvale. Although there are many great options in the community, not all are right for your smile. You have unique oral health needs and expectations. You need a dentist who offers the necessary services to keep your teeth and gums healthy through comfortable care. There are a few key tips to follow to make the right choice. With the perfect dentist by your side over the years, you can rest assured your smile can last for a lifetime.
Finding the Right Dentist
You do not want to choose the first dental practice that appears on a Google search when looking for a new dentist. Instead, you want to take the time to consider all your options to make the best choice. When starting your search, it is best to:
- Ask friends, family, or neighbors for referrals.
- Review each dentist’s qualifications, experience, accreditations, and advanced training.
- Look for areas of specialty services, like periodontal therapy, to keep all your treatments in-house.
- Read online reviews and testimonials.
- Choose a dentist with a convenient location and flexible office hours.
- Look for a location who works with your insurance and accepts a variety of payment options for affordable care.
- Choose a location that embraces the latest technological advancements for high-quality, comfortable services.
- Schedule a consultation to meet the dentist and the dental team to ensure you have made the right choice for your smile.
Choose High-Quality Care You Deserve
If you need a new dentist, you can get the high-quality, personalized dental care you deserve with Dr. George T. Philip. As a true Texas dentist, he strives to help his patients smile a little bigger and brighter by improving the health and appearance of their teeth and gums. He is proud to accept new patients to give you the exceptional services you need to achieve optimal oral health.
Before earning his dental degree in 2003, Dr. Philip worked as a dental assistant. Supported by over 16 years in the dentistry, he is highly qualified and experienced to provide you with the exact care you need through all stages of life. He works with various insurance carriers to reduce the amount you need to pay out-of-pocket, so nothing stands in your way of a healthy, beautiful smile.
If you need a new dentist, look no further. Dr. Philip is pleased to meet you and your loved ones.
About Dr. George T. Philip
Dr. George T. Philip makes it his mission to establish personalized relationships with each patient to achieve lasting healthy smiles. Besides earning his dental degree, he constantly takes continuing education courses to provide the highest level of care, even for complex cases. He treats patients of all ages, even children and the elderly, to create generations of healthy smiles. If you need a new dentist, contact our office today to schedule your first visit.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.